Water Softening Plant – Industrial & Commercial
When water is hard, it can clog pipes, damage boilers, heat exchangers, and many other devices. Water softener system can prevent these negative effects. Hard water causes a higher risk of lime scale deposits in industrial, commercial and household water systems.
Due to this lime scale build-up, pipes are blocked and the efficiency of hot boilers and tanks is reduced. This increases the cost of water heating by about fifteen to twenty percent.
Another negative effect of lime scale is that it has damaging effects on commercial machinery, such as laundry machines, cooling towers. Water softening using a water softener system expands the life-span of each machine. It also contributes to the improved working, and longer lifespan of solar heating systems, air conditioning units and many other water-reliant systems.
- Corrosion resistant resin and brine tank construction.
- Timer-based automatic regeneration (Optional)
- High quality softener resin provides stability and uniform size for top performance and long life.
- Simple inline configuration for ease of installation and maintenance.
- Range of softener systems to suit Institutional, commercial and industrial applications.
- Available in simplex and duplex configurations for intermittent or continuous use.
- Softeners are available in MS, MSRL, FRP, operating in Manual / Auto mode
- Easy to install and operate.
- Produces clear, soft and non – scale forming water.
- Low operating costs.
- Incorporates high-capacity polystyrene bead type Cation Exchange resin which is remarkably stable and has a long life.
- Total hardness removal.
- Low pressure boiler feed.
- Process water
- Cooling water make-up.
- RO feed / Pre-treatment
Institution & Commercial& Residential
- Water for laundry, dishwashers, boilers.
- Car washing & general housekeeping.
- HVAC & cooling tower
Prevents scale formation