UV Sterilizer Systems – Industrial & Commercial
We highly recommend the use of our UV sterilizers as a post treatment when treating water. All microorganisms are virtually susceptible to ultraviolet disinfection. For every penny of operating cost, hundreds of gallons of water are purified.
No additional chemicals are added and there’s no danger of overdosing. Once the water leaves the purifier, it is ready for use with no further contact time required. It is simple to use and easy to install and maintain. Compact units need a small space to operate and store. There are no detections of chlorine taste or corrosion problems.
FREEION ENGINEERING Pvt. Ltd. offers complete UV systems for high technology industries such as Pharmaceutical, Chemical, Semiconductor, Soft Drinks, Water Authorities, Potable Water and Offshore Platforms.
Ultraviolet technology is used extensively in many industry sectors including: –
- Off-shore industries
- Swimming and leisure industry
- Ocean-going vessels (drinking water & ballast water)
- Drinking water industry
- Food and beverage production
- Waste water treatment industry
UV WATER TREATMENT ADVANTAGES
Effective: Virtually all microorganisms are susceptible to FREEION ultraviolet disinfection.
Economical: Hundreds of gallons are purified for each penny of operating cost.
Safe: No danger of overdosing, no addition of chemicals.
Fast: Water is ready for use as soon as it leaves the purifier – no further contact time required.
Easy: Simple installation and maintenance. Compact units require minimum space.
Automatic: Provides continuous or intermittent disinfection without special attention or measurement.
Chemical Free: No chlorine taste or corrosion problems.
Versatile: Capacities available from 2 to 800 gallons per minute (g.p.m.).
- Electrical Supply: 100-240V/50-60Hz
- Operating Pressure: 150 psi (10 bar)
- Ambient Air: 34-104ºF (1-40ºC)
- Water Temperature: 40-104ºF (1-40ºC
- Low-pressure high-output lamps (LPHO)
- Lamp status indicator
- System hours of operation
- Lamp out alert (LOA)
- Remote start/stop (HOA)
- 304 stainless steel control cabinet
- 316L stainless steel treatment chamber
- Ra 32 internal surface finish
- EPDM Elastomers