FREEION ENGINEERING offers Ultra Filtration Plant, which is designed by using advanced technology this design is dependent on different flux rates, pump models, membrane types and inlet water quality, it gives the right solution.
Ultra filtration System is proposed in pretreatment and post treatment. Ultra Filtration work on cross flow filtration principle and designed operates at around 85% recoveries. Ultra Filtration is a tangential flow, pressure driven filtration process that separates particles on the basis of their molecular size. Pore diameters of ultra filtration membranes are in the range of 10 to 200 A (0.001 to 0.02 micron). Solvents and species having a diameter smaller than the pore size of the membrane will pass through the membrane and emerge as ultra filtrate, known as permeate. Rejected species are progressively concentrated in the retained stream. Ultra filtration membranes are reusable and cleanable with standard chemicals.
• Compact unit with robust mild steel powder coated frame .
• Range of models with capacities from 30LPH upto 100m3/Hr.
• Built in safety features to protect membranes from high pressure.
• Fully assembled and tested before dispatch.
• On-line device to monitor treated water quality.
• The most economical &efficient method of dissolved solids removal.
• Easy to startup and uses very little space on solids in feed water.
• Can handle fluctuations of total dissolved solids removal.
• Easy availability of spares and service.
• Short delivery periods.
• Removal of virtually all particulate matter, suspended solids, bacteria, viruses, and pathogenic species from pharmaceutical and industrial process water.
• Removal of colloidal material (non-reactive silica, iron, aluminum, etc.)
• Removal of high molecular weight organic.
• Therefore, the product stream will contain water, ionic species, and low molecular weight material, whereas colloidal matter, particles, bacteria, viruses and pathogenic species will be rejected by the membrane.
• Pretreatment for Mineral water plants.
• High purity water for hospital for use in dialysis units.
• As a retrofit to demineralisation plants in industries to reduce regeneration chemicals.